Agnostic.com

7 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hopefully enough thinking people are tired of the extreme conservative politicians (and Trump) that they WILL get out and vote in all future elections. We can see that the religious folks are motivated to get out and vote. For the good of the nation, the educated and thinking progressive folks MUST get out and elect progressive politicians.

we have form a very long time . we're just coming out en masse

from

shit: for

All good.

Still seems to be the case that evangelicals wield power far out of proportion to their numbers. The Repubs have been a minority party for years and still manage to dominate national political offices. Thanks to gerrymandering and the Electoral College, I don’t see things changing anytime soon. ☹️

WooHoo ... there are 21% of us now ... you'd think the population of this site would be bigger 🙂

Hence the desperation.

If evangelical christianity cannot 'grab power' through Trump NOW, then it's lost its last chance - it will vanish into the obscurity it so richly deserves.

That's why THIS fight against an 'evangelical christianity supported' President is so important. This is it - the final battle, and the only one that has to be won.

I don't know why, but my reaction to this was "There can be only one!" 😛

Progress.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:78818
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.