Agnostic.com

31 9

Community living

Would anyone be interested in living in a community that had no religious dogma? It would be more for pooling ones income and to having people around you that are like minded. The sex thing would be up to each individual person. What one does that doesn’t hurt others would be your business. Share meals if that is what one wants, share rides, just help each othe out. More like a family of givers living their own lives but having people around that cares. Let me know what you think or give me ideas on how to make this possible.

Babydoll 4 May 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

31 comments (26 - 31)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It has been tried many times, selfish, self centered people always try and dominate to control the resources. [goodreads.com]

The assholes are in charge of doing the dishes

The HOA board people.

I currently earn my living by residing in self created intentional community. I own 4 houses in a row & am landlord, but we share many resources I provide in the rent & definitely have more of a community feel than the rest of the neighborhood.

Well that is interesting to me, a 67 year old. I have worked, raised family and did all that I was supposed to do. Now I love my solitude, divorced and living with my dog in the country. Here is my point> I would to be in a small commune out in nowhere. But, hell I love my alone time and never want people walking in on my space. So a community with 25 each of me might work,

EMC2 Level 8 May 16, 2018

Isn't that what assisted living is all about?..... Another example comes to mind, San Miguel de Allende in Guanajuato Mexico

Tatoo my face really☻ not......special is on the inside

Wrong post?

For starters you were born in the wrong era and country.

@Babydoll Too much to go against.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:79034
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.