Agnostic.com

43 5

Do most men really like large breasts?

So many women spend so much money on breast implants and feel like it's truly what men want and desire. It's sexy and they are willing to go broke and endure the pain to satisfy. My question is how important is it to be with a woman with large breasts? Are you attracted more to women with large breasts and why?

2muchstupidity 6 May 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

43 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Big can be nice to look at small are better to play with

Face, leg and ass man. The face is the most important for me. You spend more time looking at the face than any other part of your partner's anatomy.

I've been fortunate enough to have experienced all sizes and I have no preference. Also if I recall correctly, most of my friends have never voiced a preference either. So in my world, size actually doesn't matter.

I am much more interested if a woman is intelligent and has a good sense of humor,

I'm very comfortable with mine.

You have no option, they are yours !! Lol

@VAL3941
Right, I figured I should embrace them and be comfortable with my body.

@Wildgreens
I embrace them too, actually wish I could ? Lol

The size of a woman’s breasts doesn’t matter to me. I do admit that large breasts can be attractive to me, but it’s the smile and eyes of a woman that are most likely to draw me in, regardless of anything else about her.

That's like asking a man dying of thirst if he prefers still or sparkling.

I once was at a strip club in Cleveland and a woman who probably weighed 400 lbs. and who had breasts that were the size of beach balls invited a guy next to the runway to lean over. She pulled her large breasts apart and then, with the guy's head between them, let go and they literally swallowed the guy up, at least his head. She squeezed them together and she asked the attendees witnessing the spectacle to count, we got to about 15 when the guy, whose air was probably cut off, started pounding her breasts frantically. She released him and he passed out. To this day, I am haunted by the vision of the event and though I have never seen a woman with such large mammaries, I still am looking over my shoulder in crowds in case I am being stalked by a woman with super large breasts. I vote small.

Depends on how smart, fun, and good of a person she is. Given that I'm willing to accept a lot. None the less, man or woman, nothing is sexier than a well worn confidence. 😉

Men say my small, round, perky breasts are perfect. At 64, they don't sag.

"Turn around and smile," my hiking partner Karen said. CLICK. Unfortunately, sunglasses swung around and cupped my breast.

This photo is a little embarrassing. But I like how it shows action.

We only have your word for it ! Lol

You’re gorgeous!

You, and they, look absolutely fine ?

@ChuckStraub, Thank you for your compliment. I have to laugh because I have no makeup when I'm hiking.

@Bierbasstard, Thanks for your kind comment. Love your sense of humor!

@LiterateHiker makeup is overrated! And from the way you look, it is not needed!

No . Better to take care of yourself and stay in shape. Small breast are fine.

All other things equal, I have a preference for larger breasts (but not excessively big).
That said, smaller is pretty too and a nice shape is probably more important.
I've never been with someone with implants. They put me off slightly because I would be concerned they would be more delicate, they might feel lumpy, and because the kind of woman who wanted them is shallower (ie more driven by aesthetics) than my preference.

JoeC Level 3 May 12, 2018

Not here, they get on the way of many things... Perky for me. But I don't have a needy list. I accept every woman as she is, as she was born.

Since breasts are NOT my first point of acceptance of a woman, as some of the women say about penises, size doesn't matter...

Natural and proportionate to body size is best, but there is far more to a woman than mammaries.

Eyes and smile do it for me! A nice body can be a turn on, but as I get older that is just the frosting on the cake!

not me at all and I hate the look of most fake ones but understand in some situations having implants ie you literally have no boobs or cancer or maybe very uneven. I do have to like the wrapper but it's the contents that are most important.

and long hair.
Superficially I could leave it at that, when younger large breasts, long hair and big dark eyes and I was in heaven.
Yes, still attracted to same, but reality is, I want the nice lady. Kind, fun, smart, happy, able to tolerate me and I would be a happy man.

The natural beauty of a woman does not depend on the size of her breasts. Much of a woman's beauty lies hidden beneath the skin.

I like them natural. Implants are a turn off.

I prefer smaller breasts. idk why.

Not me.

Moderation in breast size is best.

Now LEGS - that's a different matter. Loooooooooong and shapely!

More than a handful is a waste I say ??

I don't understand man's obsession with a woman's breasts. Especially when they go 'ga ga' over abnormally large ones. Is it perhaps something they didn't have when they were babies?

Champagne coupe anyone?

It has to do with our evolutionary past

gater Level 7 May 12, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:79196
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.