Agnostic.com

43 5

Do most men really like large breasts?

So many women spend so much money on breast implants and feel like it's truly what men want and desire. It's sexy and they are willing to go broke and endure the pain to satisfy. My question is how important is it to be with a woman with large breasts? Are you attracted more to women with large breasts and why?

2muchstupidity 6 May 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

43 comments (26 - 43)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I don’t like fake tits. I don’t like fake faces and attitudes, either.

There's a difference between automatic visual reaction and what we'd like to sleep with. For the latter it really doesn't matter. But initial visual reaction will be more extreme to more being seen. That is frivolous but what most people see.

No.

No. Hotness has little to do with big boobs. If a women is confident, takes care/loves her body, (regardless of body shape. See skinny fat people definition ect.), and has a personality; that women is sexy. Some men are superficial though. They will look for a trophy wife to show off the their buddies. And some women are looking for those guys that also have money/security therefore breast implants. 
However, some women may simply not be happy with their anatomy and develop insecurities by comparing with other women. In that case implants can make some women more confident which is sexy. My overly logical 2 cents.

Men who weren't breast fed as babies are compensating by going for big breasted women. IMO small perky breasts are beautiful.

Any size will do.

Honestly it's not a size thing with me. I prefer natural as the "Enhanced" ones tend to feel like an over inflated volleyball or a squishy sponge inside a ziploc bag. It's also a bodily proportion thing and too many times the proportion is not when they are enhanced. I am actually more attracted to the mannerisms and "full package" for lack of a better analogy, of a woman. In other words is she confident in what she has. "Does she Rock it"? Confidence is sexy as hell! I have been with petite to short to tall to skinny to athletic to BBW women in my life as well as those outside my own race. All of them had the confidence and sex appeal to rock my world regardless of the size of their breasts.

As posted by one person below, it has to do with evolution. Men and women are biologically attracted to things in a mate that maximizes the chances of getting their genes into the next generation. It has been shown that waste to hip size differential within a certain amount is attractive to men across all cultures. It turns out that women who fall within these parameters are the most fertile. People who appear the healthiest, which would include breast size, within reason, IMO, and things like beautiful skin and hair are indicators of the health of the person and we all find those things.generally, as a , more attractive biologically because it indicates higher chances of healthier progeny.

Actually, I happen to have a fetish for women with smaller breast. I've always thought that the huge, spherical, bulbous breasts were unattractive no matter if they were natural or augmented. I'd much rather appreciate a woman with C or even B cup size breasts. Bare backs are also very nice.

Wrytyr Level 7 June 19, 2018

Fake tits suck, don’t do it, you females are beautiful the way you are.

This one doesn't particularly. I like a nice shape to them when seen clothed so I fully appreciate that a more mature woman's breast may not be as pert as they once were but a well fitting bra can give a woman's breasts a lovely look, so size isn't important. 🙂

I can only speak for myself as a 76ryr old Male, I plead guilty, been attracted to large breasts since Junior high!!

Big can be nice to look at small are better to play with

Kids stuff on big breasts... just a fascination.
Adult stuff on big breasts... it's ok... it ain't a must have for me. Average size with the height and body weight will work for me.

Uhm not IME anyone I was interested in anyway... Hard to argue with perfect teardrop Bs back in the day. I don't understand the fixation unless there's some type of true deformation or something. But giant for giant's sake? Ugh I don't get it.

Currently yes.
This has varied in the past but I hope to remain so attracted.

I myself am not at all attracted to large breasted women but have to say that the majority of my males friends feel differently. I seem to be a minority since my preference is women with small to medium breasts. Most important quality for me in women is brains!!!!

Some men do and that's enough for some women

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:79196
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.