Agnostic.com

5 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I won't .. Can't go into details of mine.
The abuse of the system is inexcusable. Yes, find out if it is true, but do NOT crucify real victims.
The most hidden beasts are the child abusers.
Both child abusers and rapists diminish humanity's future and potential.
What could our race become if every child would be raised with love, respect, and the opportunity to realize all their talents?

I am so sorry for your pain, and thank you for your bravery in mentioning it.

@HippieChick58
It helps that you said that, Chick honey, thank you. <3 my friend!

@njoy_life_2 I feel strongly that we need to support each other on our journeys. It is my Mama Bear thing, I am a nurturer and protector.

@HippieChick58
Absolutely, Chick! I read s great saying a while ago, (had a story that went with it, maybe for later)... But the thing to say/feel with and for one another...
"We're all just walking each other home"

I was blitz attacked as I left my bathroom by the brother of an ex-boyfriend, He didn't succeed and, in fact, ran out naked from the waist down with a piece missing from his upper arm. I was left with bruises, scrapes, sprains, a mild concussion and bruised ribs. I phoned my then boyfriend who yelled at me for waking him up and never spoke to me again. I called my BFF who was angry because I woke her and told me never to do that again. The questions the police asked me were so intrusive I felt attacked and dismissed. I couldn't imagine facing even worse grilling in a courtroom so I never pressed charges. That was my "reward" for listening to an acquaintance who claimed to be feeling suicidal over his girlfriend's death.

@sarahjustme Hopefully, in his nightmares!

@sarahjustme That would be good, too. He was an emotional wreck at the time - his girlfriend of several years had recently died in a vehicle rollover and his older brother had moved away.

Love for you Pixie, so many of us understand.

Excellent! I tweeted the article link.

Excellent article. Shared on FB.

Hmmm... its ugly.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:80720
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.