Agnostic.com

40 5

Would you move into a *clothing optional* community?

So, how about it?
Would you live in a community of nudists?

• 22 votes
  • 31 votes
  • 25 votes
  • 6 votes
silvereyes 8 Dec 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

40 comments (26 - 40)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Public nudity should be legal. If people are offended, too bad, just as I am offended by hearing the church chimes blaring all through the neighborhood.

Keep clothes on? Prude, lol ????????????????????????

When I was younger and still had a gymnast build and I was proud of my physique,I was a member of one ,the Ponderosa Sun Club, in Indiana and also one in TN. Its fun at first then you kind of become jaded, it's like working in a men's club and the excitement is gone.

the key word is "optional" nudity doesn't bother me, but I won't inflict the sight of naked me on anyone.

Nope I live in Canada and not wanting to leave I elect not to freeze any parts off.

I'm a naturist, so if I could afford it, I'd be there already.

I appreciate positive body image ideas, but not every body is nice to look at.

I would want to visit first. I think it would take some getting used to, but I'm not sure I could get used to it.

Nah, I'll pass on that one. Living in a clothing-optional community just isn't my vibe. I'm all about embracing different lifestyles, but being in the buff 24/7 isn't really my thing. I prefer having the option to throw on some clothes when I'm chilling at home or walking around the neighborhood.
Plus, I value my privacy and having boundaries, and I feel like living in a nudist community might blur those lines a bit too much for my comfort. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for people doing what makes them happy, but I think I'll stick to a more clothed environment.
Oh, and speaking of clothes, have you checked out temu clothes reviews? I stumbled upon them recently and found some interesting insights for my online shopping adventures.

Why not, but only if we are moving in together. : )

Deity Level 3 Apr 18, 2019

Freedom

Deity Level 3 Apr 17, 2019

I mean, what are the home values? How good is the community?

I'm sure there are cultural elements to clothing optional that I don't know about. Still, clothing is something I wear for warmth or protection. I'm pretty jeans and T-shirt anyway; it's all pretty utilitarian.

I'd be more interested in how the community functioned.

Hey! Welcome back!

I've been to one, it's Beautiful, and it's all adults, so it's au naturel, and au animale 🙂 although I'm a little older than the avg age (36-42) that frequents the resort, I know other older folks that brave against the avg, too. It is in the Ga mountains, so it gets colder in winter, and obviously, less folks (none) walk around naked when it's nippley out, but the Freedom! I yearn for that.

Please join Nudist group here

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:8194
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.