Agnostic.com

6 4

Happened on this great line, while reading about Moore's refusal to concede - saying he wants to see what God's decision is ... It was pointed out that God is not a registered voter !

That line here, from Kalil Gibran :
" He who wears religion as his best garment is better naked "

( though in Moore's case, perhaps he'd best keep his clothes ON - especially around young women ! )

evergreen 8 Dec 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Lol! He's now claiming voter fraud. My guess it's the millions of illegal mexican voters Trump talks about. Lol!

Roy Moore preying on young girls over the years is absolutely horrible, but his homophobic, racist rhetoric over the years should have been enough to disqualify him from holding any public office... not unlike the current resident of the whitehouse.

Tomas Level 7 Dec 14, 2017

This moves into one of my favorite quotes list. Thanks for sharing!!!

That creepy ol pervert just doesn't get it. No means No.

GOD IS NOT A REGISTERED VOTER !

I can't stop laughing.

God deception... I got my ass whipped more than I want to talk about... turning the other cheek quote. I was convinced to stop fighting when i was a kid... i was doing my fare share of kicking ass when the church got a hold on me. It didn't stop the other guys from kicking my ads. Damn.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:8282
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.