Agnostic.com

37 8

An investor gives you "seed money" to start a business. What kind of business would you start?

You have the money.
You can use it to fuel any sort of venture.
Profit or non-profit.
Fun or good willed.

What would you do?

silvereyes 8 Dec 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

37 comments (26 - 37)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Start an organization that grows organic foods..and also makes self sustaining community's with houses made from storage containers...

I'd start a worker-owned co-op to rival the world-sucking Amazon.

Not a business, as it wouldn't make money, but animal shelters, both domesticated and wildlife.

Oooo, this is a tough one. I think a shelter for homeless LGBT+ youth. It's not really a "business" but I can use this money however I want. Sustaining it would be another thing though, but that isn't what this question is about! 😀

Open an organic movie theater

An american style Malt Shop that sells nothing but milkshakes and smoothies.

a music studio. will find musicians for a band and record my music. the album name "Puerto Rican Hopes, Cuban Fantasies and American Dreams".

I would buy a warehouse. Turn half of it into a flat pack skatepark and hold events. E.g. Gigs and charity events. The skatepark would be open to anyone and all profits after overheads would be donated to causes I deem to be worthy.

A community art center. The local one here burned down 10 years ago & nothing ever "fully" took it's place. That type of outlet has really suffered since. Maybe I'm crazy but I can even feel the void even in the daily attitudes of the locals.

A cafe / cat adoption center combo. The cafe would have some of the more friendly cats hanging out, and then the more shy cats would have their own building off the cafe.

I would open a chain of old folks homes geared specifically for dorks, and do it up right. Top of the line medical care combined with wings that look like Gondor, the old Battlestar Galactica set, that shit would be gold. If anyone steals my idea, hook me up with a room!

I would start a business that involves selling items I love to create. A business that has items people will want, but only if they are unique and special. This way I can work in what I love and the money coming in is something good too.Click on [tastefulspace.com]

I would start a food-related business! You can start such a business with a small production facility, from where goods of the same type will be supplied. Then, as far as possible, this product can be expanded by introducing new types of packaging based on customer needs. It is also possible to produce packaging for a specific customer with a logo that resonates with large companies. So you can start a business with a small investment! You can start by developing leadership skills at prendo.com. This will help you when you communicate with your competitors and customers! People are the core of your business!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:8353
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.