Agnostic.com

7 0

What would you do with your life if you and your loved ones never had to worry about money again?

Jayknostic 5 Dec 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Unfortunately never having to worry about money again does not always let you do what you want to do with your life . In my case it’s responsibilities which prevent me from doing what I want to do ,not money .

I'd help others.Food,shelter,medication.I would travel,feed my live music addiction.

I wouldn't be much different apart from living in the middle of my own rescue/natural habitat.

Quit my job, fix my living situation (new home, location), travel often to visit family and friends, get out in nature a lot more (maybe volunteering in the field), get back into my art, possibly donating it all, and get involved in supporting my community with money and my time.

Zster Level 8 Dec 15, 2017

Live on a tropical island.

why?

Likely work unimpeded to figure out how to acquire ‘more money’ in order to combat the multitude of republican think-tanks and media empire… I’m afraid, to me, this would be never ending…. 🙂

Varn Level 8 Dec 15, 2017

Find something else to worry about.

skado Level 9 Dec 15, 2017
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:8459
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.