Agnostic.com

18 5

If you could teach everyone in the world one concept, what concept would have the biggest positive impact on humanity?

MyLiege 7 Dec 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

18 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

its ok to be a sociopath or narcissist because what DON'T feel you will make you the strongest person in the room next to Silent One

the concept that all life is important for other life to exist and it isn't infinite

Reality, the main thing anyone in a religion is in clear avoidance of.

The importance of lovingkindness in our dealings with each other.

To pay it forward, not pull the ladder up behind you. If you're doing well, or just okay help someone get up another rung. I remember Rubio's speech a while back. He mention cutting aide to people in need. some of the things he suggest to cut were, health care, food stamps, and college tuition. This pissed me off because he used all of these to get where he's at.

So true.

I would be tempted to teach everyone the Jacobs Brain Speed Quotient and how to maximize it. With it, everything else will be much easier, and quieter.

Jacobs Brain Speed Quotient: The speed of the brain is inversely proportional to the speed of the mouth in words per minute multiplied by the volume in decibels squared.

Sb = 1 / (Sm * Vd) ^ 2

The concept that everything is a concept.

Mortals are on their own. There is no Authority greater than nature. That it only comes once
Is what makes life so sweet

Sorry, that is three concepts....

Empathy. Truly understanding others point of view and basing decisions on that understanding would help in so many ways. Reduce hate, racism and genocide, as we as things that cause hurt and pain to others.

The total happiness within a society varies as the sum of the log of empathy of the individuals in a society. Basically, the Golden rule, but in math terms so that you can get more happiness in a rational and orderly way.
?(i=1)^(i=n)??log?(e💡)= ??(i=1)^(i=n)??h💡??

One word: Enough. The constant greed for more, more, more rots us to our core.

Zster Level 8 Dec 15, 2017

Tolerate each other. You don't and won't like every person you meet, but if you can tolerate them and they can tolerate you, our population will explode and we will all die. Always look on the bright side of life....whistling...

The process of Evolution. The details include enough science to bring them up to speed on that, and the implication of evolution, the continued change of life, would frame our place within the realm of everything, both before and after ~

Varn Level 8 Dec 15, 2017

Empathy

Live your life with compassion, understanding, and empathy for those around you. 🙂

Betty Level 8 Dec 15, 2017

SKDeitch already said "critical thinking," so I'll say "art appreciation" because I think art (of all sorts) enriches society and makes life more flavorful.

The importance of critical thinking.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:8474
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.