Agnostic.com

51 4

Do you date outside of your race?

pierceddogmom 4 Oct 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

51 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

no , i stick to the human race

Wise choice. Dating outside the human race was once cause for capital punishment.

Nope, I only date humans.

But I won't judge anyone who wants to date non-human animals.

I will leave them to their fate! However I am in total agreement ---on this planet; the HUMAN race is the only game in town.

As long as they belong to the human race, no problem.

I don't date yet, but when I do I plan to date from a wide range of people. (Actully I did once in fifth grade, but he broke up with me after an hour)

Yes, of course. Long as they're kind and brave. (and smell good most of the time)

Heck yes! In seeking meaningful connections, I don't want to write off potentially wonderful people over something superficial. Greatness comes in all colors, as does ass-holeness.

Zster Level 8 Oct 7, 2017

I have never but I would. There are some handsome men in every race. However we must be compatible no Trump voters lol.

Yes, I have. The human race is colorful, diverse, and fascinating....just like me!!

Pretty much exclusively.

humans , mostly

No. Only humans.

Yes, always have and always will.

I have in the past. I currently live in a very non-diverse area so it probably wouldn't be an option.

TamiB Level 3 Oct 8, 2017

Yes, I may apear white but I was raised in the poor projects, where most families were of color. I love all cultures and sometimes I identify as being black. My eyes and heart see all colors and loves each and everyone of them.

White people should never claim to identify as black. This is because being black is not just a skin color. It is a lifetime of experience of being discriminated against due to the color of their skin. It is a history beyond them of being violently kept in positions beneath white persons. It is a history of lynchings, rapes, and various brutality.

So please, please do not claim this.

@TamiB I never say I am black, obviously I am not. But if a man can feel like a woman I can identify as a cowboy, who cares...

Absolutely. If the opportunity arises.

I do not believe in the physical existence of races (they were created as a way to classify people to rationalize the existence of slavery - since there were no rational reason for some people to be slaves and others owners during the Enlightenment period, Europeans tried to find some kind of criteria to use to rationalize it - and they found that a good amount of slaves had darker skin than them, so they started saying that people with darker skins were inferior and thus deserved to be enslaved) and would date someone regardless of the tone of their skin.

MarcO Level 5 Oct 6, 2017

I haven't had the opportunity, but I would. I'm more concerned with compatibility than race or ethnicity.

Yes of course. If I find them attractive and worth while.

I personally prefer women of color. Black, Asian, and Hispanic have been some of the women I've dated. I will date a caucasion woman too but if I have a choice it would be a woman of color.

I not only date. I married outside my race. By the way, genetically there are NO races. We are the the human race

Tetla Level 2 Mar 10, 2018

Yes. Love sees no color. Most of my ex's are of a different race.

Fairly often. I would say 80% of those I date are of the same race, but that is more likely due in part to familiarity and exposure.

Yes, as long as she is great and kind-hearted, etc, then race has nothing to do with if I am attracted and like someone.

Yea race has nothing t do with who you fall in love with.

All the time! I've dated everyone from whites to Asians and even native Americans and Indians lol. I love to date new people and learn about their culture and share mine!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:855
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.