Agnostic.com

4 1

Questions about Our Time dating site and advice requested.

I just signed up to OurTime.com and I keep getting tons of beautiful women (thirties and forties) from all over the US contacting me and I am 65??? They don't have a profile and only one picture. I think they might be trying to scam me. I only replied to one and she told me distance doesn't matter with love. I decided to blocked her. I wish there was a way to stop all these long distance messages because I listed traveling up to 50 miles, and I live in Pa. Most women are from Ca. and Fla. Several local women send me a message and they don't have any photos. I don't respond to them. Frustrating!

ebdb 7 May 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It's all a scam, you won't be leaving anything you need 🙂

Leave that site and stay here only. You will be much happier !

I was on Our Time-dated 2 locals-the rest were scammers. BTW Our Time is owned by Match.com where scammers have a field day. You want few scammers? Try Zoosk.

I tried that site before I found this one. I listed myself as atheist ... no takers, not even scammers.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:85803
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.