Agnostic.com

30 10

Men. Whats your cologne?

Mine is Jazz. Its getting harder to find.

BucketlistBob 8 May 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

30 comments (26 - 30)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Old Spice on days that I shave. Stetson otherwise. Drakkar Noir for a hot date, so not that frequently.

Pretty cool.

Old spice

I remember Jazz. The bottle was half black and half white?

Like this?

@BucketlistBob

I seem to remember the bottle being different... But anyway. It must be the same.

@Ellatynemouth ... I used this for years... collected all the plastic containers too. They weakened the scent so much that it doesn't last as long as it use to. It's gotten expensive so I get the smaller version now. I am starting to drift away from it though. I've found a similar scent under the same name but a different designer. I plan on graduating to that as soon as I use up what I have.

@BucketlistBob

I think that's a great idea. It serves the original manufacturers right for taking their customers for granted. I hope the new scent is just as good.

I don’t wear any.

WELL OK...

I love versace... I have 4 of the fragrances and keep searching for different ones....

Hutch Level 7 May 21, 2018

Thanks

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:86551
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.