Agnostic.com

3 1

What's the funniest YouTube video you've seen this year?

For the holiday, since my family will all be joined together in unholy tradition... I plan to ask them to find the funniest Youtube video they can. Then we can all watch each other's on the holiday. Better than sitting around twiddling thumbs.

I'll have to go looking for one (because Ray Jessel on America's Got Talent and a cat getting his head caught in a plastic bag, he wasn't hurt, were among my favorites that I saw this year-- but I already shared them with everyone who'd watch!).

And, I've imagined what my family will pick. Making a bet with myself on how well I know my peeps:

Brother #1 will pick something crude or political.

Brother #2 will pick something popculture-y.

Mother will pick something cute (funny animals, silly humor).

Husband will pick something entertainment oriented (TV, movie, cartoon).

So, what is the funniest one you've seen lately?

silvereyes 8 Dec 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Here are a couple of mine.

[businessinsider.com]

Well, since you ask there's the one of Jake Tapper of CNN talking with the campaign manager of Roy Moore about why Muslims shouldn't hold office because when taking they're oath they'd have to swear on the bible which isn't really a requirement, much to the chagrin of all watching this man's jaw drop and stay open a while, leaving him speechless for a good while. It's mighty in HIlarious, It is. Yep. Yep.

SamL Level 7 Dec 17, 2017

Pebbles, the cockatoo(?) oversees his present owner "modifying" a cage. Pebbles had been owned by a woman whose teenage child had taught her some bad habits.

I love bird videos

@I_dont_know check out Santos the parrot and Ruby the x-rated parrot

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:8777
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.