Agnostic.com

5 0

For those that do a Xmas tree, what kind do you like best?

• 0 votes
  • 3 votes
  • 0 votes
  • 2 votes
  • 1 vote
  • 9 votes
Annaleda 8 Dec 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I don't like any of these, I prefer to take the grand kids out to cut our own black or white spruce in the provincial forest and make a day of it, it is a lot of fun and the right way to gather your pagan totem.

Your list excludes almost every type of real tree available in my geography. Real trees = serious pain in the patootie, but smell like the holidays. We decorate it with fishing lures and led lights. My fave is a white pine, but down here, we almost always end up with a cedar type.

Zster Level 8 Dec 17, 2017

I’m in Oregon.

Tbh, I would prefer a cedar. They are my favorite tree. Second is juniper.

What kind of trees do you have there??

We typically end up with what they call a sapphire, though Leyland cypress are also very common. Most places ship in pre-cut Frasier fir. I like fresh cut though, and usually prefer not to spend that much money.

@Zster Frasier’s are starting to get more popular here, but I don’t like them. I love cypress. Yes, we can cut in our forests here (Oregon).

I have an artificial one this year but I prefer pine.

We have a 6' fake that comes in three sections that just shove together. The 'branches' are on hinges and fold down easily.
Oh yea, it's pre-lighted too. The whole thing takes 15 minutes out of the box. 😛

My Mom likes the noble, so the ornaments hang. I like the blue spruce, because of the beautiful color. However, the Douglas smells the best to me.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:8883
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.