Agnostic.com

1 0

I am proud to be an agnostic but do not care to be lumped in with or confused with atheists. It is not due to a lack of commitment that I am not an atheist. Agnostic comes from the Greek for "Does not know". An atheist claims to "know" that god does not exist which is just an unverifiable as a person who "knows" god exists.

RonHenshaw 2 Oct 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

How you see yourself is more important than any label. Agnostic to me means you're undecided. Fine. If evidence arises to sway you one way or the other you're still open to it. But, that is not to say that those who have taken their stance can't or won't change should evidence arise either way. Of course, it would have to be irrefutable, provable evidence. A river usually stays its course but can change and has changed with provable, irrefutable evidence.

SamL Level 7 Oct 8, 2017
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:894
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.