Agnostic.com

16 1

Are you a fan of the theory of negative clothing?

The theory of negative clothing states that what you don't see is as important, if not more important, than what you can see in a sexual context. It heightens intrigue.

TheAstroChuck 8 May 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

16 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Don't be shocked by the boob, listen to what he says! These marks show you're alive. No shame in ANY bodies please!

@TheAstroChuck It's one of my favourites too. It doesn't age. Unlike people. But my point is ANY living body is better than a dead one, so rejoice!

Funny how most of the comments are from men, about women. Hopefully your bodies are not going to disappoint us ladies when you get down to your budgie-smugglers.

@TheAstroChuck the human body is awesome. Being naked is awesome. Two things that are awesome that should be together. Naked for all!

@TheAstroChuck Nope. Babies are born naked, not nude.

@TheAstroChuck same thing to me. You could be naked or nude. How about just closed free?

@TheAstroChuck Exactly. According to your definition. But have ever heard the expression 'a nude baby'? Probably only on a paedo site. For the rest of the world, they're naked babies.

I just like the idea of a Theory of Negativity. And no I don't know what it is lol 🙂

My potato sacks must be the right choice.

Oh yes. We all know women in burkhas are the sexiest of all.

@TheAstroChuck They are only partially clothed - you can still see their eyes. Doesn't that get you excited???

@Fanburger I'll think about it.

It might be a good idea to cover up imperfections like surgical scars. Let the partner have their own fantasy.

I can't believe you said that - wear your scars with pride people! No shame.

I understand it, and it has intrigued me some times. It's almost like the arousal that someone gets from their prospective partner not giving away too much of themselves too early in the courting process or relationship. The mystery. The only thing is that the mystery of negative clothing can always be a factor no matter how much you know your partner or how long you've been together. I've thought some women have seemed sexier with clothes on than without clothes on.

Nonsense.

The way people dress can give you some insight into who they might be.

I think it shows more personality. A nice change from the fashion race.

I think everyone should be naked unless they are cold.

I do a lot of welding. That might be a bad idea. 🙂 But I agree!

@Holysocks I mean if you have a job you have to do that you have to wear clothes then wear them. if you don't have to wear them why wear them?.

@SonderOpia
I know what you meant. I was being silly. I do agree that clothes can be annoying and redundant.

@TheAstroChuck I don't think there's anything wrong with the human body. Nothing wrong with being naked either no matter what you look like.

@Holysocks me too.

@WillP2020 yes, yes you have said it a few times. I'm starting to think you mean it LOL.

@WillP2020 LOL

@TheAstroChuck I can't understand why people think some bodies are beautiful and some not. They're just bodies.

@GoldenDoll this is true.

@SonderOpia Exactly.

@GoldenDoll glad to have another person on my side.

@SonderOpia Me too. I've been blocked by so many people for disagreeing with them that it's beginning to feel like a comfortable old shoe.

@GoldenDoll lol. Well I'm not going to block you.

It sounds a lot like "The Emperor's New Clothes"!

Athos Level 5 May 25, 2018

@TheAstroChuck one-size-fits-all if you're naked. LOL

@TheAstroChuck ty ty

It's cloth with a human beneath no matter how you cut it. If you appreciate fashion you may want to see more cloth, if you are a bigger fan of the human body you may want less. I would say it is no more or less important than a dramatic pause in a lengthy conversation. If done right it can add to the aesthetic and if not it can appear in poor taste, but either way it's based on the taste of the observer. I'm sure this is true for some but not others, like most things.

No.
I'm pretty familiar with the human form, seeing or not seeing doesn't matter.
Reminded me of old time burlesque, fan dancers though.

I am a fan. I prefer to see a woman wearing only a bikini or only panties, wearing a revealing dress and pants to totally naked.

I wonder how women feel about you in a revealing dress and panties....

@GoldenDoll I have never done that but why not come to visit me and I will put your's on and you can make your own determination?

@jlynn37 . Yuck.

@GoldenDoll You have just answered your own question, at least as it pertains to you. Other's mileage may vary.

@jlynn37 Yep. Double Yuck. And my point is don't expect from women what they can't expect from you. Double standards are so last year.

@GoldenDoll I am not expecting ANYTHING from women or anyone. I am simply expressing my opinion, which I am entitled to, the same as you.

I grew up hearing about "covering up" enhances the imagination of others.
I always thought that made no sense.
Why on Earth would I want to encourage someone else's imagination about
what I might look like under my clothing?

It seem to me, most women's fashions are designed just for that purpose. Just my opinion and interpretation of course.

@TheAstroChuck I agree and I enjoy doing the undressing myself.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:90172
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.