Agnostic.com

63 5

Which one of THESE fetishes would you be most willing to deal with?

You meet your ideal mate. Only thing is they have this kink...

Which one would you be most willing to indulge?

(Not all of these are the full definitions of the fetish. Some are specifically what they would expect of you while having the particular kink).

• 50 votes
  • 9 votes
  • 5 votes
  • 14 votes
  • 1 vote
  • 4 votes
  • 26 votes
  • 26 votes
silvereyes 8 Dec 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

63 comments (51 - 63)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm not an exhibitionist mostly because I'm male. But I would have no problem helping my partner indulge their desire to show off.

None really...

Grim Level 4 Dec 19, 2017

Mmmm. Still hunting for the "none of the above" button! Hilarious! Licking someone's eyeball? You can't unsee it! No on this list of opportunities.

I chose furries.

-The toe thing grossed me out. Feet are gross.
-I’m fat enough.
-I have other places to stick it, than the pits.
-Furries. Who doesn’t like doggie style?
-I’d be worried the bugs would get into the wrong places.
-I already have to wear glasses. And that’s gross.
-This was my second choice. But I am not into flashing foreplay, but bent over a balcony? Yeah.
-If I want to have sex with a women, I’ll fuck one. If I want to have sex with a man, I’ll ride one.

I would do almost anything for love and aim to please my partner, Must be kinkier than most of you, still most on this I am out.

Foot fetishism - clean -In
Feederism - fat- Out
Maschalagnia - clean armpits-In
Furries - dress up as mighty mouse with cat woman on Halloween- sexy- In
Formicophilia - bugs are not sexy-Out
Oculolinctus - licked a few eyeballs by accident, but not on purpose. Out
Exhibitionist - can get arrested-Out.
Transvestism - too gay- Out. Yet could accept being reincarnated as a lesbian.

• Foot fetishism:This would just kind of happen every once in a while, but its not a "thing". Its creepy if its a thing
  • Feederism: idk, ive been a chef, i like to cook for people, but im not sure about fattening people up, but cooking for people can be sexy af.
  • Maschalagia: not sure how this would work, or be presented earnestly
  • Furries: So I was downtown, and saw one that had little phones in its eyes that were programmed to look like eyes following you, and it truly scared the living shit out of me.
  • Formicophilia: wtf???
  • Oculolinctus: Frightening, Hey, im open minded, but just don't blind me and shit
  • Exhibitionish: ...and then you get busted and on a sex offender list
  • Transvestism: i would look, feel, and act, like something out of a Monty Python skit. it would not be sexy

I resign to the fetish list and propose a new fetish like walking around smelling of fresh sex call it French fetish.

We hereby task you to go out and explore each of these topics and report back to us in your next life.

godef Level 7 Dec 18, 2017

Toes are wild, as long as there is no toe jam.

you have so very funny questions on here , i like

3olf Level 2 Dec 18, 2017

olfactophilia

Foots and pits...harmless...no to bugs and heels.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:9038
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.