22 3

How old is everyone?

Just wondering what the average age is on this app. ☺️

• 5 votes
  • 65 votes
#Age
BriKatastrophe 4 May 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

22 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I love the two choices! Under or over 30! 😀

And don't trust anyone over 30.

@SACatWalker Wild in the streets a late 60s movie . a rock star becomes president of US Everyone over 30 is put in a camps and daily dosed with LSD and the voting age is lowered to 15 . Great B movie almost as good as Sharknado .

Logan's Run , comes to mind.

old enough to start rocking the senior discounts.

Old enough to know better and young enough to do it anyway.

Hi there! I don't know what the actual average age is. There surely are some 20-somethings, but I've found the majority of folks are more in my range (50+). There are some alt lifestyle groups here too. Root around in the groups and maybe you'll find what you're looking for. Welcome to the site.

I'm ancient. just turned 59

I'm 64 going on 17 or maybe 18! Still trying to figure out how that grey haired balding guy got in the mirror.

BillF Level 7 May 26, 2018

Same here, but I stopped at 19... 🙂

I don’t remember. 44, 45, something like that.

I'm 80 and wound up in the 30+ category. WTF??? You need at least a 60+ category. As you can see from the results there are not many agnostics below 30 years of age. It takes years of questioning and such to start to question a higher power, or at least one that gives a shit.

Im 22

Young peeps to SnapChat

Was rockin to Black Sabbath 25 years before you were born...lol...

66 and counting.

Four months shy of 63.

68 next November...going into 35 always. 🙂

Just turned 50.

Old geezer here. I'm 52.

1. I'm a baby here lol

Prhjr Level 5 Sep 16, 2018

I am 48. But no-one ever guesses that haha. Most people think I am 35,

30+(x2) = 60++

Try 21/2 times you oldest post.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:90842
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.