Agnostic.com

8 2

What is the most bizarre tale from the "babble"?
To me the burning bush...always wondered what Moses smoked.????

CeciRosane60 7 Dec 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The first story has a talking snake that had legs until the end.

The Jonah and the belly of a fish/whale story would have to rank fairly high on any scale. Oh, and let's no forget about a 3 'Wise' men following a star for thousands of miles and that star conveniently 'stopping' and 'pointing' directly at some insignificant, isolated cow shed in the middle on nowhere where a baby just HAPPENS to be born amid cow shit, flies and diseases. Yep that makes great sense.

For me it's the one that starts with (an erroneous and intentionally misused interpretation) "in the beginning...blah, blah,..." and ends about a thousand pages later.

God killing all the first born of Egypt because the pharaoh refused to let his people go. First of all, if he created the human race the Egyptians are his people also. Why didn't he just appear to the pharaoh and say let my people go. What kind of a god kills innocent children.

Another one...I lost a child to cancer she was 3 yrs old...had a priest ask me if I was mad at god...answered what god? he left...

1. Jonah and the whale. To believe a man can survive in the belly of a whale is crazy.

2. Job. Personally I do NOT want to worship a "God" that thinks it's okay to destroy a man's life just to win a bet.

I don't know, but I want some. Lol

You and me both ????

Funny... yeah... I dunno... so much bazario crap... really, when you think of it(and I try not to anymore)... it's almost all psychotic...

That Abraham was gonna kill his son because an auditory command told him, and then that auditory command was just kidding.

Talk about hearing voices huh?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:9162
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.