Agnostic.com

32 2

What do you usually listen to in the car?

• 59 votes
  • 12 votes
  • 6 votes
  • 6 votes
Hermit 7 May 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

32 comments (26 - 32)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I usually listen to NPR on the radio, but I have audiobooks so I can listen to nothing on the radio if I like!

Our local NPR station is also the classical station. When I am headed north the stations cut out so I tune to the Canadian CBC2 station (classical music).

Loud!

I listen to classic rock, classical and cd's...Dylan, Sinatra, Diana Krall and jazz!

I pop Pandora on and will rock out loudly to either musicals, film scores, or alternative rock
Mostly musicals so I can dramatically belt out the lyrics

The wife....

And presumably your wife listens to - the husband.

@Ellatynemouth Occasionally..... 😉

KPFT 90.1 Radio for Peace. For those unfamiliar, this is a local station in Houston, member sponsored. Talk, music, everything. I love it because you never know what you will get when you turn it on unless you know the schedule. Pacifica

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:92174
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.