Agnostic.com

32 2

Favorite Animals?

Four part question:

1. What is your favorite domesticated animal or pet?
  2. Do you own any pets?
  3. What is your favorite non-pet animal?
  4. Which animal best represents your own personality and why?

My answer in the comments. 🙂

Falcopex 4 Dec 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

32 comments (26 - 32)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

my favourite domestic pets are my fish because I love looking at them and dogs because I love there nature and my favourite none pet is the elephant among many. love nature.

Cat
I have 2 cats
Tiger
No answer

1. Dogs
    2.No
    3.Cheetah
    4.Wolf because of their loyalty

Dogs are my favorite pet. I have 5 snow dogs right now. Huskies and Malamutes. I have had as many as 9 at once. I am very partial to large dogs. Ankle biters are a food group around here. Just joking but I am not a fan. Big cats are probably my favorite non-pet animal. Beauty, speed and intelligence. I was raised on a non-working farm where we had all kinds of animals. I personally have taken in over 20 dogs in the last 20 years. Some as old as 13 when I took them in. Everyone knows I am a sucker for animals so I have taken in some really strange beasts. I had poison dart frogs, baby squirrels and rats.

1. Cats
  2. 12 cats, but I don't "own" them. And a bearded dragon.
  3. Depends on your definition of "pet". I'd have a blue whale if I had a big enough tank.
  4. Cat. Most important thing in life is sleeping. And eating. Hold me when I need it, otherwise leave me alone!
  1. Cats - I absolutely adore all cats and, having grown up with them (as pets - I wasn't abandoned in the forest and raised by a tribe of feral cats, though that'd actually be really cool) I feel a certain affinity with them: I've learned to understand their expressions and, I suppose, I've probably subconsciously learned to give back signals they understand. Also rabbits, ferrets and goats. 2. Not any more. I had three ferrets, but my wife kept them when we separated (I work full time and am usually working as a photographer at weekends; ferrets need a lot more attention than I can give them). 3. There are so many! All the wild varieties of cat (especially tigers), orcas, bats, all types of crow, all types of mustelid, rhinos, quokkas... I could be here for days listing them all. 4. No idea. I'd like to say a cross between a crow and a cat... A crat?
Jnei Level 8 Jan 7, 2018
  1. It used to be horse, and while I love them still they took a backseat after my 1st doberman, so doberman is my answer, because for me they're unlike other dogs and believe me I'd love to fall for another breed that's healthier but have yet to find anything equivalent. I can't say I like all dogs and be honest.

2. Yes

3. That's too hard, quick answer fossa or octopus

4. I've no idea, crow maybe, like shiny things, laugh too loud at times and remember those who were good to me and who weren't.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:9287
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.