Agnostic.com

4 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm surprised they didn't dry him off with a good shaking.

Oh No, let's not give these idiots any ideas. 😮

Just like a fucked up monster daring anybody to say something ...

After watching this I wonder if the child will confess? I guess the 3 times dunking is for the trinity.

Okay, if that was not Greek Orthodox, what was it? I did some googling and found out it is the Lesbos Liberal Orthodox Church. They believe that children must be forced into a font of holy water three times so that the original sin is washed away by the swirling currants. The infant then crosses into a state of grace due to the power of the holy water coursing over its epidermis. Indeed, children who have undergone this ritual become heads of major corporations and successful owners of food trucks.

I will admit that when I read this I chuckled . For those whom don't get why , [theguardian.com] .

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:93249
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.