Agnostic.com

11 0

Which do you prefer? Season Tickets for your favorite team, or tickets to an Olympic event?

• 6 votes
  • 12 votes
MyLiege 7 Dec 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

neither, if anyone ever gives me either, they would become an ex friend as they obviously don't know me, I abhor the watching all sport.

Go Packers!

Olympic - my dream is to watch a USA men's hockey game at the Olympics.. USA women's game too.

My cousin won a gold medal in the Paralympics US mens sled hockey. Great competition for hockey!

I don't really like team sports especially the commercialized ones. I love a lot of Olympic events but probably that is because they occur every two years. More and I would grow tired of them also. I will watch sports when I personally know a kid or friend playing and I tend to like sports that I participated in when younger.

gearl Level 8 Dec 23, 2017

Would most like to watch gymnastics or diving.

I would agree: however, I would also like to see track and field events.

Not a sports fan and don't have a favourite team so had to choose the Olympic option. Not a good poll without the other option.

season tickets.. solar bears!!

Given that I don't have a favorite team--in anything--and I am not much into watching the Olympics--and have no desire to visit South Korea at this time--may I just have the money? 🙂

I don't really like attending sporting events. Too much crowd and noise for my liking. But I would go see some Olympic events. Gymnastics, ice skating, and do they do Olympic events with horses?

Yes, they do: the Olympic Equestrian sports are dressage, three-day eventing and show jumping.

neither

Season tickets to NE Patriots. Tailgating is just as much fun as being in the stadium.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:9335
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.