Agnostic.com

6 1

Can you define this phrase???

This is for fun... just a game. The rules are simple. I will present a slang phrase. You make up a definition for it. No looking it up in a book or online or anywhere else. The fun is in coming up with something that sounds like a legitimate dictionary definition. Also, if you happen to know the correct answer, just say that you know it - but don't give it away.

The phrase:
Admiral of the Narrow Seas

MrLizard 8 Dec 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

One who has been promoted to the high rank, who is a expert in negotiating rivers, canals , and swamps.

This is Balderdash! I love that game. With my dirty mind I immediately came up with too many penetration/loss of virginity definitions. I think I will leave it at that and look it up. 😉

Ewwww!!! Just looked it up and the real definition is nastier than anything I could come up with.

Oi! You! It's ME who decides when I'm going to have a piss.

Oh, man, you are totally gross, dude. Yeah, I know this one, so I ain't sayin' nothin'.

An idiomatic expression meaning that someone is in charge/command but only within in a very limited area.

Sounds like a skipper of a ship sinking into the whirlpool caused by the ship's decent to the bottom of a body of water.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:9440
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.