Agnostic.com

84 14

Casual relationship

A casual relationship where both parties are expected to be monogamous. What would you call that??

ashortbeauty 8 May 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

84 comments (76 - 84)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

From years of experience I'd call it marriage.

Ya think? Cause I don't recall seeing no judge lol

In a polyamorous relationship a lover who does not live with the family is a paramour, IIRC. As long as all parties disclose their activities, not necessarily the details, it isn't cheating. It is also not casual.

A prelude to a better life. If you want it of course.

Nardi Level 7 May 31, 2018

uncasual

lerlo Level 8 Dec 19, 2018

I would call that a boyfriend - girlfriend relationship.

Friends with benefits? Or a relationship...I really don't label things as such. Just live my life and let others define stuff if they need definitions

A relationship. Put whatever you want in front of it, but if both partners are expected to be monogamous with one another, it’s a relationship. Simple.

Want to avoid the relationship label? Just be friends with benefits and don’t be surprised when the other has other such friends.

Friends with benefits, and notify if going to have sex, for std concerns

A monogamous casual relationship?

I meant a different way to think of it

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:95161
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.