Agnostic.com

4 0

LINK U.S. televangelist asks followers for money to buy him a US$54 million private jet | CTV News

Who will donate money to buy this televangelist a 54 million dollar private jet? He says God told him he needs it.

Televangelist Jesse Duplantis says God told him he needs a 54 million dollar jet, and he's asked his followers to pay for it! In a weekly video segment posted on his website, Duplantis explained that the jet came up during a divine conversation he had with God. “It was one of the greatest statements the Lord ever told me, He said, ‘Jesse do you want to come up where I'm at? I want you to believe me for a Falcon 7X,’” the minister recalled. Maybe he wants to be physically closer to heaven or maybe he wants to spread the Gospel at lightning-fast speed… #Duplantis #religion #televangelist

josephr 7 June 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Why not, The flock obviously cannot think for themselves and with that they need to provide their mobile brain with a plane. Anyone stupid enough for this type of junk deserves to be charged a lot of money.

EMC2 Level 8 June 2, 2018

It is ok to "BERNIE MADOFF" people as long as you use religion instead of the stock market.

GOD SAID TAXES ARE A SIN! GOD SAID PULL THE MONEY IN! $$$

I read somewhere , this desire for a new jet , is on top of the two private jets he already has .

I read that too, never checked if truth or fiction.

Poor people. Poor people will pay for that asshat’s multi-million dollar private jet.

Sadly!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:96825
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.