Agnostic.com

7 1

When did you stop believing in Satan... I mean Santa??

I sorta noticed at a young age that my 'Santa' gifts weren't nearly as cool or as extravagant as the some of the other kids.
We were poor, they were rich... I was a good kid, they were @ssholes.
.l.. Santa

JadedEdge 4 Dec 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Santa or Satan? They are confusing to me too.

One in the same... just like baby Jeez Us!!!

I was never taught to believe that Santa was real. When my kids were young, I always told them that Santa was make-believe; but we still pretended he was real. He only filled the stockings in our house. We baked cookies for him and, on Christmas morning, we would see that he had eaten some of them. One year, we found a bit of his torn clothing in the fireplace. Knowing he was pretend took nothing a way from their experience and they never had to deal with learning he was not real. Now, I just wish they, as adults, would see the reality about god. Unfortunately, I came to that realization after they were grown.

Well if JeezUs is real... Santa must be too!!!

I was 3 when I caught my brothers filling my stocking. They then told me Santa was not real.

I think my parents squashed Santa around 5 or 6. They were Jewish and no fucking way were we going to have a x-mas tree.

But I love X-mas trees... the lovely aroma they let off as they burn...

I've had x-mas trees since I was inmy 20s. Unfortunately have artificial one now.

looks at pic billy maybe if you stop putting gum in sally hair you wouldn't get bad mail from santa.

When did I stop believing in Santana? When Inner Secrets came out. That album was a piece of crap. Then Supernatural came out and my faith was restored! Hallelujah!! Praise Carlos!!!

Whaaaat? No Santa? I' m shocked,shocked,I say! How can you not believe in a man that delivers toys to all the kids in the world,in one night? You sir,are a heretic!

I know eh!?!? These people ain't gettin' no luv from Santa.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:9726
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.