Agnostic.com

7 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

From a Catholic dominated fascist dictatorship for decades, to an atheist elected by democratic means. And look what we have because someone did not go to the polls once every 2 years. Just too much to ask. Just too much.

Nice !

What we need is people to learn more about how government works, and how to be involved when it isn't... and someone in the big chair who can disregard religion regardless of their own faith, regardless of gender... as long as they have actual experience in government so they already have an idea on all it takes, and how to get along. This ferret head in office is steering things so bass-ackwards I don't know if this country will be recognizable should he be allowed to finish the term.

AmyLF Level 7 June 3, 2018

He is also a lefty.

That is what we need an the USA...a Black, Woman, Atheist, Lesbian to run things

Xena Level 6 June 2, 2018

I disagree. We need people that make wise choices --- whereas someone's color of skin, gender, and sexual orientation are present at birth...NOT choices. Atheism is a choice made by looking objectively at the evidence and reaching a logical conclusion. That ability should be held in high regard. Genetic lotteries are not grounds for making someone a wise and just person.

@SkotlandSkye I was making a point...don't be so literal. We absolutely need ESTROGEN in the WH... testosterone has screwed everything up

@Xena So, then, you believe that sexism is the answer? It is a pathetic day when people vote for someone only because of what is between their legs. I take it you voted the McClain/Palin ticket to get a women into the White House as VP, right?

Wow! That makes a change.

I hope he offers the Spanish people a vote to leave the EU next.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:97467
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.