Agnostic.com

5 5

Want to share this deep thought-

FreeThinkR 3 Dec 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Not really all that deep of a thought just a fact and you do remember that christians have been vaccinated against them.

I think that is probable. I also still love this quote from Krauss: "90% of the mass in your body comes from empty space."

True in one sense, false in another. We are the direct result of solar explosions. Nowhere was there a direct intent too create us.

I believe its a possibility.

SO amazing ... Why would any rational person seek out something imaginary to put faith in?

If you try to make that logical point to those people they would tell you that Jesus was a star in heaven because god is in heaven and that is why. Believe me I told someone that and that is the argument that she gave me. I stopped trying to talk about religion or physics with those people, there is no point.

operative word being "rational"

Ah shit, the "morning star"! I get it, that's hilarious. lol

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:9819
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.