Agnostic.com

35 8

Movies or Music

If you had to give up one of the two, which would it be?

I would never give up music...

*edit. Movies not movie theater viewing... just give up movies altogether no matter what platform or where you would watch it on.

And movies based on music don't have music if you give up music.

• 55 votes
  • 18 votes
  • 13 votes
pepperjones 8 June 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

35 comments (26 - 35)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Movies because I can still watch tv shows. Lol
Seriously though reading because it is just like watching movies for me so I could always read instead

I would give up movies and pretty much have.

Definately movies then because movies without music are not nearly so fun (imho). ?

I have not seen a decent movie in three to four years. It doesn't bother me.

I'm a dancer so not having music would totally ruin life for me.

Both!

Gert Level 7 June 5, 2018

A new woman in my life likes to go to movies (in theaters). I don't, though I greatly enjoy live theater. I think the last movies I saw in theaters were Nine ('09) and Chicago ('02) ─ because I could tell they were visual spectaculars. While I was traveling recently, I wrote her we'd get together upon my return … maybe even go to dinner and a movie! She responded that if I'd do that, I get to pick what we see (without having yet discussed our genre likes/dislikes). So last week I went on-line to see what's playing (totally ignorant of what had been produced this year) and made a list of five possibilities ─ top two: RBG and The Rider. Before I had a chance to email or phone her with my "choices," I got a message from her suggesting two possibilities ─ RBG and The Rider! We went to RGB … if you haven't seen it, do! It was so engrossing, I forgot I was in a movie theater.

I'm 65... I've experienced some great music. My share of the good stuff. Movies are the new generation for me... they're getting better.

Movies with music

All movies have music in them. Pick a movie, any movie, including documentaries. They all have music in them.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:99094
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.