Agnostic.com

8 0

What is the best way to find people in your area and communicate with them ?

How to meet people?

mjn304 2 June 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Find people and connect? I would take a page out of Hal Hartley's film, Harold& Maude, starring the late Ruth Gordon, and try to connect with somebody at a random funeral. The bereaved are always quick to get emotionally attached to somebody else. Wait two days after the Wake to engage in intercourse. For best results when with company, play Cat Stevens album Tea for the Tillerman. Guaranteed results.

Meetup.com and just going out and hanging in places. Go to the Theatre, sing Karaoke, visit art museums, join a Kik hookup group. Any or all of those will help.

Being old and old fashioned, i still prefer searching by interest; There are lots of thematic web sites and clubs out there. Finding something in common is an excellent start.

I've always heard you can meet people by going to church. Funny how nobody here is suggesting that. (BTW I am being sarcastic.)

Hi, mjn, and welcome to the website!

You will earn website points, and help other members get to know you better, if you write a more informational profile, maybe including hobbies and interests, and answer the profile questions, since that's the first place many people look when they see a new member.

Then you make comments and write your own posts to earn more points, and when you reach level two you can private email people. You get different perks with different levels, and when you reach level eight you get an agnostic T-shirt.

To find members near you, click on the "Meet" button at the top of the page, then on "Members," and enter your preferred search parameters.

A link to FAQ and a website tutorial: [agnostic.com]

Have fun!

Advertise...get business cards with your name, phone number and picture and pass them out whenever you talk to a woman. Also you can have some bright colored tee shirts made up saying SINGLE and your phone number front and back and then wear them when you are out in public.

Browse people and then select the nearby option.

JimG Level 8 June 4, 2018

Choose how far you'd be willing to travel to meet with someone , set that distance on your bio info . Then when you choose to , select , "meet ," then select ,"nearby."

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:99320
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.