Agnostic.com
17 17

Just got Mazie home from the vet. They did an xray of her chest and said that she has fluid in her right lung and a nodule in her left. It is most likely cancerous. I have her home for now, but they recommended euthanasia.

My husband and I are devastated. She's our baby. Our oldest. I got her for him in 2008 when we were still living apart. She's been with us almost as long as there's been an us. What a hole she's going to leave. 😭😭😭😭😭

Kynlei 8 Aug 3
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

17 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Poor baby.

Oh I’m so very sorry for you. Facing the death of our beloved family members (which pet’s are) is heart-wrenchingly difficult.

May you find some solace in your sadness.

SCJohn Level 4 Aug 4, 2020

I'm so sorry.

Booklover Level 7 Aug 4, 2020

I'm so sorry to hear that. You have all my sympathy. I still miss my Mooch cat, and he died a little over two years ago. You never really get over it.

Spudgun Level 7 Aug 4, 2020

😢😢😢so sorry.

So very sorry

bobwjr Level 10 Aug 3, 2020

I'm so very sorry.

Do what you feel is best. Enjoy the time you do have together. ❤

RavenCT Level 9 Aug 3, 2020

Sorry to hear that you gave the cat a good life

Ladydiana Level 7 Aug 3, 2020

It's very difficult to figure out if a feline friend is in pain or severe discomfort. I've gone through the same situation with a favorite of mine a while ago. Trying to make her comfortable for her last days is so sad. My heart goes out to you.

OldGoat43 Level 9 Aug 3, 2020

So sorry to hear it! Such a special girl in so many ways, one being that ginger females aren't as common as males. I hope you're able to get in as much meaningful time with her as possible.

Oh no!!!!!!!!!!

Huge hugs for everybody.

Hathacat Level 9 Aug 3, 2020

So sorry! Keep your eye on "quality of life". Every animal I ever had I realized I kept too long because I could not face the awful day.

So sorry to hear this. I am shedding tears along with you.

Susieq Level 7 Aug 3, 2020

I had similar with my old girl in Feb 2019. It still upsets me. Sorry to hear it.

I am so sorry!! It is so hard to say goodbye to out furbabies. Give her a good ending.

So sorry , Hon !

Cast1es Level 9 Aug 3, 2020
Write Comment

Recent Visitors 32

Photos 9,000 More

Posted by RobertNappi2Thursday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Wednesday morning cuteness

Posted by KilltheskyfairyTwo states…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyTwo states…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyLunar cat eclipse?

Posted by RobertNappi2Tuesday morning cuteness

Posted by AppleriverNew Starbucks Barista

Posted by KilltheskyfairyApproximately 500,000 cats served on both sides of the trenches on the western front.

Posted by AppleriverThis kitty hates Mondays as much as I do

Posted by RobertNappi2Monday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Saturday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Friday morning selfie...

Posted by RobertNappi2Friday morning cuteness...Just 1 more treat Ma!

Posted by snytiger6That moment when you realize ...

Posted by RobertNappi2Thursday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Wednesday morning cuteness

• Top tags#cats #video #god #friends #world #dogs #religion #religious #hope #Friday #animals #reason #Atheist #kids #book #money #humans #sleep #hell #church #sex #loves #relationship #mother #parents #evidence #DonaldTrump #community #atheism #youtube #society #children #Bible #memes #truth #movies #fear #belief #pets #wife #coffee #Jesus #death #laws #faith #beliefs #Song #rescue #books #earth ...

Members 1,533Top