Agnostic.com
3 13

LINK Cat missing since spring flood in Michigan finds its way home 8 months later - mlive.com

Olive the cat was reunited in January 2021 with her family after going missing during the 2020 spring flooding in Midland. Ashley Flood found Olive and brought her into the Humane Society of Midland County where she was scanned for a microchip, leading to her reunion with her family.

snytiger6 9 Jan 10
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Not disabling ad blocker. Cool tho! Hope little kitteah is safe! Reminder this is a reason why you should never declaw a cat. If it gets out, it has almost no defense. A cat got out from a friend of mine. It came back, but died later from shock.

A micro chip brought a beloved back to me as well. Isn't the government micro chipping all new borns? Alex Jones told me so.

Mooolah Level 8 Jan 10, 2021

Oh these poor animals during disasters!

Recent Visitors 26

Photos 9,023 More

Posted by RobertNappi2Monday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Sunday morning cuteness

Posted by Lilac-JadeCanadaReal men.....

Posted by BettyThis made me laugh. 🤣

Posted by RobertNappi2Thursday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Wednesday cuteness

Posted by KilltheskyfairyMy kind of war…

Posted by RobertNappi2Tuesday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2How I feel...Reality...

Posted by Dave375Best buddies now!

Posted by RobertNappi2Monday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Sunday morning cuteness

Posted by KilltheskyfairyKilling two birds…

Posted by RobertNappi2Friday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Thursday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Crazy cat lady starter kit....

• Top tags#cats #video #god #friends #world #dogs #religion #religious #hope #Friday #animals #reason #Atheist #kids #book #money #humans #sleep #hell #church #sex #loves #relationship #mother #parents #DonaldTrump #evidence #community #atheism #children #youtube #society #Bible #memes #truth #movies #fear #belief #pets #wife #coffee #Jesus #death #laws #faith #beliefs #Song #rescue #books #earth ...

Members 1,536Top