Agnostic.com
5 7

LINK Get This Heated Outdoor Cat House to Keep Your Kitties Warm

Personally, I can't see owning a cat and not letting it in to warm the foot of the bed in cold weather.

snytiger6 9 Sep 23
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

When Kate and I got married I made her promise that she would have no more than 10 cats at one time. I wanted to be in the top ten, where in the line did not matter as long as I was in the top ten. We have 11 cats at one time once. Guess it did not work, we have been married thirty one years. They are all inside cats, unless they come feral, then they can come in. We have had two feral and they worked out great.

People have indoor cats like my wife and I but also feel sorry for strays living outside that they do not have room for inside . This would be suitable for this purpose.

richiegtt Level 8 Sep 23, 2021

I made something similar when I had the farm in upstate NY. A couple of my cats were from feral stock and when I let them into the house they would spray to mark their territory. So I created a heated box inside my unheated shed for the two of them.

It's easy to make, just a heating pad with a cardboard box and a door cut in, turned upside down on the pad.

OldGoat43 Level 9 Sep 23, 2021

My cats don't go outdoors. They sleep where ever they want, usually somewhere near me.

Our cats live in our house & we're allowed to share their bed to keep warm!

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 20

Photos 9,034 More

Posted by RobertNappi2Friday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Thursday morning cuteness

Posted by Lilac-JadeCanadaFriendly question.....

Posted by RobertNappi2Tuesday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Monday morning cuteness...

Posted by RobertNappi2Sunday morning cuteness...Mini me

Posted by KilltheskyfairyCats, my rotting support animals!

Posted by RobertNappi2Saturday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Friday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Wednesday morning cuteness...Team work

Posted by KilltheskyfairyPoster kitty!

Posted by RobertNappi2Tuesday cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Monday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Sunday morning cuteness

Posted by Lilac-JadeCanadaReal men.....

Posted by BettyThis made me laugh. 🤣

• Top tags#cats #video #god #friends #world #dogs #religion #religious #hope #Friday #animals #reason #Atheist #kids #book #money #humans #sleep #hell #church #sex #loves #relationship #mother #parents #DonaldTrump #evidence #community #atheism #children #youtube #society #Bible #memes #truth #movies #fear #belief #pets #wife #coffee #Jesus #death #laws #faith #beliefs #Song #rescue #books #earth ...

Members 1,538Top