Agnostic.com
6 16

I hear low growling in the kitchen. Odd. ๐Ÿค” My cats never growl.

I find Felix defending his โ€killโ€ (my butter biscuit โ€” foolishly left in plain view! ๐Ÿ˜„), telling Oliver to bugger off.

Poor Ollie, my sweet powder puff, didnโ€™t know how to handle this unusual display of โ€œaggressionโ€ from lโ€™il bro.

Apunzelle 7 Nov 27
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

True ๐Ÿˆ ๐Ÿ˜ป ๐Ÿˆโ€โฌ› cat behaviour observation ....just wait until she chooses alpha lessonS to teach the boy

Sorry if Oliver is an intact female but a sterile male saves his instincts for the next occasion....my girls 8&11 are most affectionate but act out on rare occasions....doncha luv OUR BoHaKi ?????

Aw poor kitty!!!! I hope ya made it all up after the ''terrible'' experience!!!

Oh no, please tell me Oliver got his own butter biscuit, or my heart will break for him!

Lauren Level 8 Nov 27, 2021

He looks positively traumatized by his experience.

Feklix was the name of my mothers minpin, they lived in Missouri so when he went out to pee in the snow he came back with his little wee wee all covered in ice. I felt so bad for him, but he wouldn't have had it any other way.

Love it! We had a cat named Felix, a long hair with coloration much like your Felix! Something like a collie dog in feline form. He was our first โ€œchildโ€ and slept with us every night. He left a huge hole in our hearts.

Very cute and entertaining kitties.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 31

Photos 9,035 More

Posted by RobertNappi2Saturday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Friday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Thursday morning cuteness

Posted by Lilac-JadeCanadaFriendly question.....

Posted by RobertNappi2Tuesday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Monday morning cuteness...

Posted by RobertNappi2Sunday morning cuteness...Mini me

Posted by KilltheskyfairyCats, my rotting support animals!

Posted by RobertNappi2Saturday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Friday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Wednesday morning cuteness...Team work

Posted by KilltheskyfairyPoster kitty!

Posted by RobertNappi2Tuesday cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Monday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Sunday morning cuteness

Posted by Lilac-JadeCanadaReal men.....

• Top tags#cats #video #god #friends #world #dogs #religion #religious #hope #Friday #animals #reason #Atheist #kids #book #money #humans #sleep #hell #church #sex #loves #relationship #mother #parents #DonaldTrump #evidence #community #atheism #children #youtube #society #Bible #memes #truth #movies #fear #belief #pets #wife #coffee #Jesus #death #laws #faith #beliefs #Song #rescue #books #earth ...

Members 1,539Top