Agnostic.com
7 14

LMAO!!! 😂😂😂

I bought new dishes. They arrived today. I brought in the Amazon box and got sidetracked. This is what I came back into....

Guess the new dishes aren't getting put away. 🤣

My Mother would be SO ashamed of me. Letting a cat on the counter, let alone IN the cupboards. 😻😻😻

SeaGreenEyez 9 Feb 8
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

They have to check things out to make sure they are alright. Safety monitors.

But what your mum doesn't know.......

But she's so cute!!

I was just gifted a set of mag child locks for my cabinets. Alistair has yet to meet a door that he cannot get behind! (And once i side, the cabinet contents get tossed to the floor).

Zster Level 8 Feb 8, 2022

Awwwww, what a perfect little nook to watch you from! 🧡🧡🧡

My mother would be ashamed as well, but my daughter and I are more open-minded. Here are her two "helping" with dinner.

Lauren Level 8 Feb 8, 2022

@SeaGreenEyez I LOVE your heart potato!

I can kind of maybe understand him licking potatoes, but what is he missing in his diet that he's licking onions? lol He's got so much personality! And I'm sure he's far from starving.

Yeah, it's not like we spoil them at all, right?

@Lauren I can see the cats are almost never fed. Just like ours. For some reason, ours do not get on the counter, do not know why as there is plenty there for them to get into.

When it is time to feed the cats we have three that will jump up on the table. We have to put them back on the floor as the table is too small for three cats and the bowls for eight cats.

@dalefvictor Awww, they need their own little (big?) table! These are at my daughter's house and, yeah, you can see how neglected they are. The one was rescued from a hoarder and is now a compulsive eater so we have to watch him, but they get food aplenty.

@Lauren I would assume that the cats are fed, as they should be. It is just that with cats it seems that they are always hungry, even at five o'clock in the morning when one gets up to pee and feed the cats, they take one look at the bowl and walk away. I think they are just messing with us.

Kitty looks happy. All good here!

It was a very nice gesture of yours to make room for kitty to live up in the little condo.

OldGoat43 Level 9 Feb 8, 2022
Write Comment

Recent Visitors 28

Photos 9,041 More

Posted by RobertNappi2Saturday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Friday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Thursday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Wednesday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Tuesday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Monday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Thursday morning cuteness

Posted by Lilac-JadeCanadaFriendly question.....

Posted by RobertNappi2Tuesday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Monday morning cuteness...

Posted by RobertNappi2Sunday morning cuteness...Mini me

Posted by KilltheskyfairyCats, my rotting support animals!

• Top tags#cats #video #god #friends #world #dogs #religion #religious #hope #Friday #animals #reason #Atheist #kids #book #money #humans #sleep #hell #church #sex #loves #relationship #mother #parents #DonaldTrump #evidence #community #youtube #atheism #children #society #Bible #memes #truth #movies #fear #belief #pets #wife #coffee #Jesus #death #laws #faith #beliefs #Song #rescue #books #earth ...

Members 1,539Top