Agnostic.com
4 18

Mum....mum...mum.....muuuuum!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lilac-JadeCanada 9 Aug 3
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Drumstick mama.

OldGoat43 Level 9 Aug 3, 2022

Wow, that brings back some memories. Both my daughter and my cat believed they should be attached to me at all times.

Lauren Level 8 Aug 3, 2022

I went back to work when my daughter was 9 months old and she literally hung on to my leg like that everyday when I came home from work. I finally started packing an afternoon snack for the child care people to give her at around 4:30. That did the trick she was no longer starving when I came home and actually quit hanging on my leg.

@Lorajay That's so clever! Mine was very high needs but she was fine as long as she was strapped to me, and fortunately I worked from home most of the time so I could integrate that into my schedule, although I eventually had a nanny in a couple of times a week. The cat, however, took another five years to settle down.

@Lauren I often wished that the papoose like accessories had been available when my children were small. They came into use when my grandchildren arrived though and I got to enjoy them then. I had one grandson that wrote on my back until he was almost two.

Now that is cute.

Just along for the ride.

Beats walking.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 25

Photos 9,045 More

Posted by RobertNappi2Thursday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Wednesday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Monday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Sunday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Saturday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Friday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Wednesday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Tuesday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Monday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Saturday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Friday morning cuteness

Posted by Lilac-JadeCanadaFriendly question.....

Posted by RobertNappi2Tuesday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Monday morning cuteness...

• Top tags#cats #video #god #friends #world #dogs #religion #religious #hope #Friday #animals #reason #Atheist #kids #book #money #humans #sleep #hell #church #sex #loves #relationship #mother #parents #DonaldTrump #evidence #community #youtube #atheism #children #society #Bible #memes #truth #movies #fear #belief #pets #wife #coffee #Jesus #death #laws #faith #beliefs #Song #rescue #books #earth ...

Members 1,545Top