Agnostic.com
2 9

LINK Meet the adorable male cat called 'Mr. Mom' -- Good Morning America

(Follow link to view photos that accompany article.)

A few weeks ago, one cat shelter in New Jersey got word that it would be receiving a litter of kittens that were found with their mother in Philadelphia.

Once the cat arrived with the litter, however, the shelter quickly realized that the "mom" was actually a male cat. The staff aptly named him "Mr. Mom."

"Mr. Mom was found in a building in Philly with a litter of kittens. So the finder assumed he was the mom to the babies. However, when he got to us, we quickly noticed he was a large unaltered male cat," said Sara Sharp, the president and founder the Community Cat Club shelter.

Community Cat Club, located in Bellmawr, New Jersey, posted Mr. Mom's story on May 12 to its Facebook page, looking to find him a "forever home." The internet quickly took notice.

"He's not the Mr. Mom, he’s the Mr. who Mommed up," one user wrote on Twitter.

snytiger6 9 May 16
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Same as in people, some males are very paternal, and others don't have any interest at all in their spawn... Glad the kittens have a devoted parent...

I'm not sure how the feral cat population is doing in Philadelphia currently. I know when I was driving back and forth between Pennsylvania and Chicago a couple of years ago, an NPR story said Philadelphia had about 400k, nearly double what Chicago has. The city was struggling to keep up, spaying and neutering 67k per year.

Recent Visitors 20

Photos 9,033 More

Posted by RobertNappi2Thursday morning cuteness

Posted by Lilac-JadeCanadaFriendly question.....

Posted by RobertNappi2Tuesday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Monday morning cuteness...

Posted by RobertNappi2Sunday morning cuteness...Mini me

Posted by KilltheskyfairyCats, my rotting support animals!

Posted by RobertNappi2Saturday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Friday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Wednesday morning cuteness...Team work

Posted by KilltheskyfairyPoster kitty!

Posted by RobertNappi2Tuesday cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Monday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Sunday morning cuteness

Posted by Lilac-JadeCanadaReal men.....

Posted by BettyThis made me laugh. 🀣

Posted by RobertNappi2Thursday morning cuteness

• Top tags#cats #video #god #friends #world #dogs #religion #religious #hope #Friday #animals #reason #Atheist #kids #book #money #humans #sleep #hell #church #sex #loves #relationship #mother #parents #DonaldTrump #evidence #community #atheism #children #youtube #society #Bible #memes #truth #movies #fear #belief #pets #wife #coffee #Jesus #death #laws #faith #beliefs #Song #rescue #books #earth ...

Members 1,537Top