Agnostic.com
2 8

So although we have two indoor litter boxes, two of our three cats prefer to use the outdoor facilities. After I let Whiskers and Iris out this morning, I just formed a picture in my mind of their struggles to dig a hole, as last night we had freezing rain, and there is a sheet of ice covering everything this morning. I suspect they will come back in later and grudgingly use the indoor facilities ... Of course if they succeed in going outdoors, that would be great! I'll be very impressed.

snytiger6 9 Jan 17
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I note that you didn't follow them to photograph the attempt. Perhaps it wasn't cold enough for you to put a shirt on?

FrayedBear Level 9 Jan 17, 2024

I got a litter robot a few months ago. I am not sure if one of the cats is using it, but she is very curious about it when it cycles. I got it because I was going to have several days where I could not bend over, and the litter boxes are on the ground. My cats are indoors only. One of my kids came over every other day to scoop the standard box while I was incapacitated. I want to get rid of the regular box, but I also want to be sure both cats are using the litter robot. Damn it, it cost enough!

Recent Visitors 19

Photos 9,040 More

Posted by RobertNappi2Friday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Thursday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Wednesday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Tuesday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Monday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Saturday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Thursday morning cuteness

Posted by Lilac-JadeCanadaFriendly question.....

Posted by RobertNappi2Tuesday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Monday morning cuteness...

Posted by RobertNappi2Sunday morning cuteness...Mini me

Posted by KilltheskyfairyCats, my rotting support animals!

Posted by RobertNappi2Saturday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Wednesday morning cuteness...Team work

• Top tags#cats #video #god #friends #world #dogs #religion #religious #hope #Friday #animals #reason #Atheist #kids #book #money #humans #sleep #hell #church #sex #loves #relationship #mother #parents #DonaldTrump #evidence #community #youtube #atheism #children #society #Bible #memes #truth #movies #fear #belief #pets #wife #coffee #Jesus #death #laws #faith #beliefs #Song #rescue #books #earth ...

Members 1,539Top