Agnostic.com
4 9

LINK Federal officers to pull out of Portland in a major reversal for Trump administration | US news | The Guardian

Wonderful. Maybe the BLM protests can now commence and continue making a difference.

SeaGreenEyez 9 July 29
Share
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

2

Should have never, ever been there to start with. However, I now worry about more stealth agents creating a lot of problems so drump can say "See? You did need them"

AnneWimsey Level 9 July 30, 2020
2

Just heard a report from NPR about this issue especially in Seattle. A necessary listen. [npr.org]
The mayor, Jenny Durkin, is worried that the feds coming into cities is a preview for a future deceleration of martial law.

JackPedigo Level 9 July 30, 2020
4

I’m Cautiously optimistic about this news, because we know that Barr and trump are both liars and seem to be getting away with a lot of illegal shit.😡

@SeaGreenEyez The whole reversal seems so unlike trump too. I wonder what Pence did to bring this about?, as what I’ve read is that the Governor had a meeting with him and got this outcome after that meeting. I am hopeful that the other cities that will be invaded won’t get as bad as Portland. I also believe the people who are trying to take the BLM movement down are who is really responsible for all this chaos in my opinion.

@Redheadedgammy Some feds have come to Seattle but they agreed to stay back in the shadows and let the lovcl police handle things.

@JackPedigo Thank goodness they are staying back in the shadows and not abusing people there!

@SeaGreenEyez I think Mr Najee Gow has it exactly right! Thanks for sharing, as it tells an important part of this whole BLM movement.

2

They moved them to NYC..
[lgbtqnation.com]

Charlene Level 9 July 29, 2020
Write Comment