Agnostic.com
3 10

Gaetz Sought Blanket Pardon From Trump White House

The New York Times reports that Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) sought a blanket pre-emptive pardon from the White House during the final weeks of President Trump’s administration, a revelation that comes as the lawmaker finds himself the subject of a federal sex-trafficking investigation.

Oh, now I see how it all came down - “Mr. President, I did absolutely nothing wrong, and I’m gonna need a complete, blanket pardon to confirm that!” Gee, sounds like Mr, Gaetz didn’t come up with all that cash Trump demands for his pardons. Now, I don’t like to spread rumors, but it sounds like Republicans may very well be running a child prostitution ring - out of a pizza parlor. Word has it that the operation is being called “PizzaGaetz.”

Fact is, when a guy who pays a porn star $130,000 in hush money thinks you’re too much of a dirtbag to deal with - you’re really a dirtbag! I mean, Matt met his last girlfriend while she was selling Girl Scout cookies out in front of Trader Joe’s. Frankly, about the only nice thing I can think to say about a guy like Matt Gaetz, is that he always slows way down when he’s driving through a school zone.

[johnnyrobish.medium.com]

johnnyrobish 8 Apr 6
Share
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

1

I do so enjoy your way with words! 🤣

Why thank you kindly!

2

You are brilliant, as usual!

Krish55 Level 8 Apr 7, 2021

Thanks for your kind words!

3

Figures he knew he was looking at prison and a hard time, pun intended

bobwjr Level 10 Apr 7, 2021