Agnostic.com
1 6

Televangelist Says Soros’ Black Student Scholarships Ruined South Africa

Right Wing Watch reports that Mississippi First Harvest Ministries’ Pastor Shane Vaughn told his flock this week that when philanthropist George Soros offered scholarships to Black students in South Africa during the Apartheid era, it ruined a “wonderful nation” by removing its culture, its traditions, its rule of law, as well as the basic foundations of society - turning the races against one another and creating an open society.

Gee, sounds like all that book-learn’n is really dangerous stuff. Who knew that educating young people was such a terrible affront to God? Good thing Pastor Vaughn is there to inform us about what a wonderful place apartheid South Africa really was. And, I’m sure it was pretty a nice setup, but the question is - for whom? I mean, hard to imagine anyone complaining about the fact that roughly 9% of the population were enslaving the other 91%? Especially, when you’re from the group doing the enslaving.

Also, funny how guys like Pastor Vaughn always seem to act like traditions are always good things. Well then, what about that old Catholic clergy tradition of burning Protestant heretics at the stake? Of course, I’m sure Pastor Vaughn will argue that Protestant steaks are just as good as Catholic steaks, but it doesn’t really matter - because to those Catholic clerics, they’re all “guilty as charred.”

Now, my guess is that those folks who cry “George Soros” all the time, are the very same folks who were petrified to death over those scary monsters hiding under their beds as children. These are folks who still sleep with the night light on. Ah, but not to worry, because as I’m sure esteemed Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene would be quick to tell you -these scary monsters are nothing that a good old-fashioned “Jewish Space Laser” can’t handle.

[johnnyrobish.medium.com]

johnnyrobish 7 Apr 9
Share
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

5

It was Mississippi which is all you need to know

bobwjr Level 9 Apr 9, 2021

Isn't that the truth!

Recent Visitors 16

Photos 1,078 More

Posted by KilltheskyfairyClass warfare?

Posted by KilltheskyfairyClass warfare?

Posted by KilltheskyfairyClass warfare?

Posted by KilltheskyfairyClass warfare?

Posted by KilltheskyfairyIt’s a progressive thing…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyIt’s a progressive thing…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyIt’s a progressive thing…

Posted by johnnyrobishMike Lindell Tells Jim Bakker He’s Number One on a White House Kill List Salon reports that during a three-day virtual sales pitch for his bedding, cleverly disguised as an election fraud ...

Posted by KilltheskyfairyFood for thought:

Posted by KilltheskyfairyFood for thought:

Posted by johnnyrobishAnti-Yoga, Anti-Vax Republican Plans Primary Bid Against Alabama Gov.

Posted by johnnyrobishTucker Carlson Wants to Contact Nicki Minaj’s Cousin’s Friend About His Swollen Balls After Nicki Minaj announced she hasn’t gotten the COVID vaccine because her cousin’s friend in ...

Posted by KilltheskyfairyOn the spectrum..

Posted by KilltheskyfairyOn the spectrum..

Posted by CharleneThey need love and compassion too @Lucyloo

Posted by SeaGreenEyezGreta Thunberg simplifies abortion in this brilliant chart.

  • Top tags#DonaldTrump #video #politics #satire #world #republicans #hell #socialist #humor #money #laws #government #god #vote #democrats #USA #hope #BernieSanders #truth #media #religion #religious #reason #friends #democratic #kids #Police #comedy #WhiteHouse #death #fox #children #capitalism #campaign #progressive #News #rights #policy #military #guns #book #sex #federal #TheTruth #church #conservative #evidence #conspiracy #florida #earth ...

    Members 1,591Top

    Moderator