Agnostic.com
4 9

I just distributed a whole trailer load of mulch and feel so virtuous, he,he. Tomorrow I shall go and get another, and hopefully that will be enough for this time.

Jolanta 9 Oct 29
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

As a fellow gardener who has shoveled many trailer loads of compost onto my own gardens, wear a back brace when you are doing that much shoveling.

Surfpirate Level 9 Oct 30, 2020

Cool good work

bobwjr Level 10 Oct 30, 2020
YOU are a force to be reckoned with! Great work, and I hope tomorrow goes as well, even if you need to knock off a bit early .

What is the mulch you got .

Besalbub Level 8 Oct 29, 2020

And where did you distribute it? - Parliament House or the Governor's residence front door?

Coarse forrest litter. I have been weeding and want to suppress them coming back.

@FrayedBear Have been thinking of getting a load of manure for both of them.

@Jolanta I sense a little dissatisfaction in OZ .

@Jolanta So many here ether burn their leaves and grass clippings or dispose of them . Every thing that falls from the trees goes in my garden and I have had the best gardens for the last four years .

@Jolanta ten years ago I noticed a local council bye-law that forebade citizens from dumping manure in or on council buildings.

@FrayedBear What ever happened to freedom of expression ?

@Besalbub exactly. You would think that the town coat of arms would include at least one 💩?

@FrayedBear I would have to do at night, wearing a balaclava and dark clothing and false number plates on my car. I think I have it all figured out. I just need someone to keep a look out.

@Jolanta And they will be waiting for you when you get back home.

@FrayedBear Now if you just lived a bit closer .................

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 26

Photos 5,328 More

Posted by KateOahuThis morning I went to a class for making a terrarium with native plants at the Waikiki Community Center, which is about three blocks from where I live.

Posted by FrostyJimToo cold to plant outside for another month here in Wasilla Alaska.

Posted by FrostyJimToo cold to plant outside for another month here in Wasilla Alaska.

Posted by JolantaUnusual fungi.

Posted by FernappleI am trying to grow some extra salad crops this year in the new greenhouse.

Posted by JolantaBugg life.

Posted by glennlab My first flowers of this spring. Lotus and blue bells

Posted by glennlab My first flowers of this spring. Lotus and blue bells

Posted by FrostyJimSeedlings ..

Posted by FernappleIts Hellebore season now.

Posted by FrostyJim...don't be silly!

Posted by KateOahuI saw some pretty flowers on a walk today. I’d never seen a white Hibiscus before. And I do not know what the pink flowers are.

Posted by KateOahuI saw some pretty flowers on a walk today. I’d never seen a white Hibiscus before. And I do not know what the pink flowers are.

• Top tags#flowers #video #gardening #hope #god #religion #rain #friends #religious #world #reason #weed #weather #cats #kids #book #money #community #church #birds #dogs #Atheist #hell #mother #wife #children #death #Bible #Australia #florida #animals #Texas #Christian #hello #relationship #climate #Organic #agnostic #evidence #advice #parents #humans #coffee #species #belief #sex #atheism #truth #Jesus #apple ...

Members 1,508Top