Agnostic.com
12 21

Just finished bottling Blackcurrant, Rhubarb, and Gooseberry fruit wines... another way to preserve what I grow in my Alaska garden!

FrostyJim 8 Jan 2
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Impressive

Ladydiana Level 7 Jan 3, 2021

Impressive. Are we all invited to the party? Perhaps you plan to be inebriated until the sun is above the horizon again. You are a busy man.

Mooolah Level 8 Jan 3, 2021

Wow, will you be able to use all that up until next years crop is ready?

Jolanta Level 9 Jan 2, 2021

Awesome

bobwjr Level 10 Jan 2, 2021

What beautiful stock you get from your gardens! Mmmmmm, Rhubarb wine, a long-ago and tasty memory!

I love homemade fruit wines! You amaze me with that garden of yours!

Hathacat Level 9 Jan 2, 2021

How fun!!! You had a wonderful crop, not enjoy the wine.
Cute stove on the left - functional and charming.

Zoohome Level 8 Jan 2, 2021

Wow, I have all three fruits and never considered making wine. Lots of preserves, though.

If you like reading you might enjoy, ‘blackberry wine’ by Joanne Harris. Always brings back lovely memories of homemade wine for me 🙂

You've also been very productive in your garden . Looks like you're planning a very happy spring .

Cast1es Level 9 Jan 2, 2021

Well done, that many clean neat bottles represent a big effort.

Fernapple Level 9 Jan 2, 2021

Not if you're keen for your wine!

Blackcurrant sounds good though with changed palate I may now like gooseberry. (it's nearly 50 years since I tasted country wines.)

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 34

Photos 5,327 More

Posted by FrostyJimToo cold to plant outside for another month here in Wasilla Alaska.

Posted by FrostyJimToo cold to plant outside for another month here in Wasilla Alaska.

Posted by JolantaUnusual fungi.

Posted by FernappleI am trying to grow some extra salad crops this year in the new greenhouse.

Posted by JolantaBugg life.

Posted by glennlab My first flowers of this spring. Lotus and blue bells

Posted by glennlab My first flowers of this spring. Lotus and blue bells

Posted by FrostyJimSeedlings ..

Posted by FernappleIts Hellebore season now.

Posted by FrostyJim...don't be silly!

Posted by KateOahuI saw some pretty flowers on a walk today. I’d never seen a white Hibiscus before. And I do not know what the pink flowers are.

Posted by KateOahuI saw some pretty flowers on a walk today. I’d never seen a white Hibiscus before. And I do not know what the pink flowers are.

Posted by FrostyJimI usually drink coffee while planting seeds?

• Top tags#flowers #video #gardening #hope #god #religion #rain #friends #religious #world #reason #weed #weather #cats #kids #book #money #community #church #birds #dogs #Atheist #hell #mother #wife #children #death #Bible #Australia #florida #animals #Texas #Christian #hello #relationship #climate #Organic #agnostic #evidence #advice #parents #humans #coffee #species #belief #sex #atheism #truth #Jesus #apple ...

Members 1,508Top