Agnostic.com
2 9

More things that are self sown , and not planned by me are now coming into their peak. Like the Aquilegias behind the seat and the Lily Of The Valley, and Geraniums. None of which were planted.

Fernapple 9 June 5
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Volunteers are great.

glennlab Level 9 June 5, 2022

I plant things . They just don't always grow where I plant them .

Cast1es Level 9 June 5, 2022

Recent Visitors 17

Photos 5,122 More

Posted by FrostyJimFresh picked from my greenhouse...

Posted by FrostyJimFresh picked from my greenhouse...

Posted by FrostyJimPicking Blackcurrants on Saturday between rain showers... a little over 8 lbs.

Posted by FrostyJimPicking Blackcurrants on Saturday between rain showers... a little over 8 lbs.

Posted by FernappleWe had the garden open for charity last week, and raise nearly eight hundred pounds for good causes.

Posted by FernappleWe had the garden open for charity last week, and raise nearly eight hundred pounds for good causes.

Posted by glennlabI went out to take a picture of my night blooming lotus, and came upon an orgy.

Posted by glennlabI went out to take a picture of my night blooming lotus, and came upon an orgy.

Posted by glennlabThis summer has been really rough on my butterflies.

Posted by glennlabThis summer has been really rough on my butterflies.

Posted by glennlabA sign I'm on the lookout for

Posted by Austin-CambridgeThis is no joke to some of us so I thought I would post it here! :-D

Posted by MsKathleenQuite frankly, most tea bags from the market are toxic, so it would be best to cut the used tea bags open and incorporate the used tea leaves into the soil. [gardeningsoul.com]

Posted by MsKathleenSeen on a fb group. Just gonna leave this right here for your enjoyment.

• Top tags#flowers #video #gardening #god #hope #religion #rain #friends #religious #world #reason #weed #kids #weather #cats #money #church #book #community #birds #Atheist #dogs #hell #mother #wife #children #florida #Bible #death #hello #Christian #agnostic #Texas #relationship #parents #animals #Organic #Australia #advice #belief #evidence #climate #humans #atheism #coffee #Jesus #truth #species #laws #beliefs ...

Members 1,172Top