Agnostic.com
6 13

It is not often a a designer, that you get to go back and visit a garden you made many years ago, after it is fully mature. Even less that you find out that it turned out just as you thought it would. But I had exactly those things happen to me this week. What really matters though is that the customer still sis very pleased with it. A small joy, and a bit smug, but the photos are nice.

Fernapple 9 July 12
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Extraordinarily beautiful gardens - well done!

Well deserved. Did you get a bonus?

FrayedBear Level 9 July 13, 2022

Yes I got a free lunch. Its the North East.

@Fernapple Free lunch - miserable gits. It was worthy of a banquet with 5 piece orchestra IMO.

REALLY attractive! I’d love to see that in person.

KateOahu Level 8 July 12, 2022

I had a hard time figuring this one out... but the round stone ball helped. Try more images looking across the garden with the ball in the background - as in the original.

Robecology Level 9 July 12, 2022

How absolutely gorgeous!

I recently went back to the house I had to sell after my husband’s passing to see the yard and flower beds that Richard and I lovingly planted.

The young couple had ripped everything out. 😕 my neighbor went over and pulled as many of the gardenias, roses, and hibiscus out of the trash and actually saved them. They are growing around her house now.

I sat in my car and cried so hard. When they bought my house, they remarked how pretty the yard was. I was crushed to see it all gone.

There is nothing more ephemeral than a garden , sadly. Or perhaps in some ways happily too, it was always in some ways pleasant for me to think, that, I was involved in perhaps the one major, none perfomance, art form, which is unlikely to ever be a burden to future generations.

The center planting is located to be seen from the windows 🙂

MizJ Level 8 July 12, 2022

Yes.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 24

Photos 5,327 More

Posted by KateOahuThis morning I went to a class for making a terrarium with native plants at the Waikiki Community Center, which is about three blocks from where I live.

Posted by FrostyJimToo cold to plant outside for another month here in Wasilla Alaska.

Posted by FrostyJimToo cold to plant outside for another month here in Wasilla Alaska.

Posted by JolantaUnusual fungi.

Posted by FernappleI am trying to grow some extra salad crops this year in the new greenhouse.

Posted by JolantaBugg life.

Posted by glennlab My first flowers of this spring. Lotus and blue bells

Posted by glennlab My first flowers of this spring. Lotus and blue bells

Posted by FrostyJimSeedlings ..

Posted by FernappleIts Hellebore season now.

Posted by FrostyJim...don't be silly!

Posted by KateOahuI saw some pretty flowers on a walk today. I’d never seen a white Hibiscus before. And I do not know what the pink flowers are.

Posted by KateOahuI saw some pretty flowers on a walk today. I’d never seen a white Hibiscus before. And I do not know what the pink flowers are.

• Top tags#flowers #video #gardening #hope #god #religion #rain #friends #religious #world #reason #weed #weather #cats #kids #book #money #community #church #birds #dogs #Atheist #hell #mother #wife #children #death #Bible #Australia #florida #animals #Texas #Christian #hello #relationship #climate #Organic #agnostic #evidence #advice #parents #humans #coffee #species #belief #sex #atheism #truth #Jesus #apple ...

Members 1,508Top