Agnostic.com
6 18

Garlic plants in my house

devayoga 6 Jan 3
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Looking very healthy, probably best to thin them out by at least half in another week or so. I grow 300 bulbs on average each year but outdoors in Kingston, Ontario. I do have some Giant Alliums growing from seed atm and they are indoors, they seem to be struggling a bit for lack of air circulation to harden their stems.

SnowyOwl Level 8 Jan 3, 2023

Thank you for the suggestion

I always manage to kill mine off.

Nice starts.

glennlab Level 10 Jan 3, 2023

Garlic is a winter plant. It's best outdoors (except when it gets really cold).

They're doing really well. Will you keep them in a pot, or transfer them outdoors in the spring?

Lauren Level 8 Jan 3, 2023

I will keep them in a pot

I hate garlic but yet kudos! I love it when it's just a plant not a smelly edible 😀

Diaco Level 7 Jan 3, 2023

Vampire bane.

Also nature's antibiotic. 😉

@Redheadedgammy I wish I could horticulture. I'd grow cucumbers and egg plants.

@Willow_Wisp two of my favorite veggies!! I found out both grow well in a pot, especially the cucumbers. They just need a good trellis to climb. 😉

@Redheadedgammy be careful what you plant nearby. Cucumbers are responsible for many awful cross-pollinations.

@MsKathleen I remember that, and it can take over a back yard as well. I hate picking cucumbers every day only to find one I missed over and over and now it's gigantic and yellow and not good...

@MsKathleen 😉 yes, I was told that years ago, and have always grown cucumbers in their own bed or pot.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 24

Photos 5,325 More

Posted by JolantaUnusual fungi.

Posted by FernappleI am trying to grow some extra salad crops this year in the new greenhouse.

Posted by JolantaBugg life.

Posted by glennlab My first flowers of this spring. Lotus and blue bells

Posted by glennlab My first flowers of this spring. Lotus and blue bells

Posted by FrostyJimSeedlings ..

Posted by FernappleIts Hellebore season now.

Posted by FrostyJim...don't be silly!

Posted by KateOahuI saw some pretty flowers on a walk today. I’d never seen a white Hibiscus before. And I do not know what the pink flowers are.

Posted by KateOahuI saw some pretty flowers on a walk today. I’d never seen a white Hibiscus before. And I do not know what the pink flowers are.

Posted by FrostyJimI usually drink coffee while planting seeds?

Posted by KilltheskyfairyI love all the information on the internet that makes me a better gardener…

Posted by Jaylo64Primative hydroponic system /an old shoe rack and coffee cans ! Cans above drip into the cans below !

• Top tags#flowers #video #gardening #hope #god #religion #rain #friends #religious #world #reason #weed #weather #cats #kids #book #money #community #church #birds #dogs #Atheist #hell #mother #wife #children #death #Bible #Australia #florida #animals #Texas #Christian #hello #relationship #climate #Organic #agnostic #evidence #advice #parents #humans #coffee #species #belief #sex #atheism #truth #Jesus #apple ...

Members 1,507Top