Agnostic.com
1 8

Montagne de Bueren is a 374-step staircase in Liège, Belgium.

Killtheskyfairy 9 Feb 21
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It is amazing and beautiful, and my knees hurt just looking at it.

Same thought occurred to me, but add in my arthritic hip!! 😘

@Redheadedgammy My daughter moved to Utrecht, Netherlands in October. These are the stairs in her house (rental). The house is over 100 years old. The Dutch don't use baby gates, the baby has just turned two. The Dutch attitude is babies bounce and they will learn...!!! My knees hurt just looking at the stairs. I am planning to visit next year.

@HippieChick58 Wow, those steps look very steep and also, the steps are rather shallow. Please be careful when you visit! My son's home is two story, so I walk up and down steps a lot. I do think it has made my leg muscles stronger, but boy does my hip ache from the up and down. I'll be so glad to find my own place. It is going to be single story!!!!

@Redheadedgammy My house is a split entry foyer. Garage is on the basement level. I can stay on the main floor all day if I don't leave the house. As I work from home most days I can do that if I want. It does mean I don't get the mail, or answer the front door which is usually no big deal. Today I'm doing laundry and am expecting a package delivered by Amazon. So I've been up and down a few times. My knees are doing pretty good right now.

Recent Visitors 9

Photos 5,327 More

Posted by FrostyJimToo cold to plant outside for another month here in Wasilla Alaska.

Posted by FrostyJimToo cold to plant outside for another month here in Wasilla Alaska.

Posted by JolantaUnusual fungi.

Posted by FernappleI am trying to grow some extra salad crops this year in the new greenhouse.

Posted by JolantaBugg life.

Posted by glennlab My first flowers of this spring. Lotus and blue bells

Posted by glennlab My first flowers of this spring. Lotus and blue bells

Posted by FrostyJimSeedlings ..

Posted by FernappleIts Hellebore season now.

Posted by FrostyJim...don't be silly!

Posted by KateOahuI saw some pretty flowers on a walk today. I’d never seen a white Hibiscus before. And I do not know what the pink flowers are.

Posted by KateOahuI saw some pretty flowers on a walk today. I’d never seen a white Hibiscus before. And I do not know what the pink flowers are.

Posted by FrostyJimI usually drink coffee while planting seeds?

• Top tags#flowers #video #gardening #hope #god #religion #rain #friends #religious #world #reason #weed #weather #cats #kids #book #money #community #church #birds #dogs #Atheist #hell #mother #wife #children #death #Bible #Australia #florida #animals #Texas #Christian #hello #relationship #climate #Organic #agnostic #evidence #advice #parents #humans #coffee #species #belief #sex #atheism #truth #Jesus #apple ...

Members 1,508Top