Agnostic.com
4 8

Adjusting to the quarantine

glennlab 10 Apr 17
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Easier and more fun .

GEGR Level 7 Apr 19, 2020

Yes πŸ˜†

jdubose Level 7 Apr 18, 2020

Try floor covering.. Cause if all three are bartenders, you'll be laid out on the floor most days πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Might want to consider one of them training in domestic house keeping and/or as a chef.

scurry Level 9 Apr 17, 2020

As a chief in training, they'll pester mom with demands for one use tools. My temporary spouse gave me a spiral knife which is ONLY USED to core hot peppers while I was hunting down a specialized pot used ONLY for cooking asparagus.

@WonderWartHog99 keyword temporary ( i had one like that)

@jdubose There ought to be an option to renew on marriages. Every year they get to look at each other and ask "Do I still want you?"

Originally the mortality rate took care of this option. After five years, one of you was going to die. By the mid 20th century spouses were hanging around for DECADES.

@WonderWartHog99 10 years in Tex. then they get half your stuff

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 43

Photos 77,294 More

Posted by CliffordCook([stopchristiannationalism.com], when he heard there was an apparition of the Virgin Mary, he cut to the front of the line to grab her by the pussy.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyThese just annoy me🧐

Posted by KilltheskyfairySounds like something they’d do.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyInteresting numbers.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyFeminist food for thought…

Posted by YoujaesI saw this picture of the Chicken Sky Wizard and I thought it belonged here.

Posted by Ryo1"Everyone" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Posted by noworry28So no free gas ever.

Posted by glennlabParenting is hard when you're honest

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #Bible #children #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #fear #wife #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 2,991Top

Moderators